Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

School RP Thread

Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

School RP Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: School RP Thread

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 26 Sep 2012 - 23:20

(Should I just try to come up with another danger scenario? I'm keeping the only other one I currently have for a later SL though *frowns*)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:24

(If said character goes to try and help Dani maybe they can be injured?)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 21:35

(Wouldn't know her well enough to think of trying)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 15:29

(Yeah, I doubted it too Wink)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 15:53

(Are we continuing with the new scenario I PMed you with? Wink )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 23:42

Mrs P Sylar wrote:Lily directed some people of what to do, pointing to symbols in the book to carry out. Soon the walls were almost completely covered in pictures. Dani stayed out of the spell and tried to conceal the shooting agony as she endured another jolt of pain. Kylian exited the cell to talk to Dani. I think we're ready. Do you want to stay out here?

She shook her head immediately. I can't let you.. she explained, briefly and he nodded. Not alone.

Be careful, he warned and she tried her best for an optimistic smile. Once she was in the room, Lily instructed that those who weren't fighting had to leave. I assume Sky, along with Mark and Lily, were ushered out of the room and Dani crouched down in front of the open book and pot. Lily had told her which passage to read, told her what to do.

Sky shook her head, refusing to leave.

I told you that I'd help you, and not leave like before, she reminded Dani. I can't do that from outside.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 18:28

Dani smiled up at her friend, at all of her friends, and she felt a twinge of guilt.. Would another be hurt, another killed? She couldn't face the possibility, but she kept her smile on her face, before confidently returning to the reading, finishing off the paragraph that sounded oddly like gibberish. She backed away, leaning almost completely against the wall as she felt another shoot of agonising pain. I'm sorry, she whispered, feeling the apology was required by the situation. She had to be sorry, she had to apologise. So they knew; that she didn't want them here. No matter how much it was clear she needed them here..

Dani felt a jolt as the colourful patterns on the floor and the walls began to twist and turn, changing from their original shapes. Dani backed away from them, almost kicking the caldron over. She almost had time to apologise again before a deafening crack sounded, then darkness momentarily descended before the Ainsprid appeared.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 20:25

Seeing the first glimmer of movement, something forming in the centre, Sky began manipulating and thickening the air to try to trap the Ainsprid before it could even begin to attack. It was strong though, and she could feel it struggling. Trying to break through her confines. Already both Nick and Daniel had reflexively stepped forwards so that they were between her and it, between it and Dani too.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 21:57

Dani wriggled the sword in her hands, knowing she didn't have much time. By the time she had gotten close enough to attack the Ainsprid, he'd moved. He didn't dart for her, or even attempt to hurt Dani, instead moving straight for Kylian, knocking him clean off his feet and sending him hurtling towards Sky.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 23:17

She saw Kylian falling from the corner of her eye, and hastily tensed the air to try to block him, catch him. It only half worked. She stumbled and half-crashed, landing awkwardly. This snapped her concentration and the Ainsprid broke free from any bonds she'd succeeded in snaring it in.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 16:32

He felt the power loosen and he took the moment of opportunity to swing his fist around, colliding it with Nick's face. Dani raised the sword again, taking a swing for him, but he deflected it effortlessly using the axe (yes I completely forgot to introduce the fact that he had a weapon earlier, sue me). The force almost knocked her off her feet and she stumbled to the ground, but Dani kept a firm grasp on the sword.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 17:00

The force of the punch threw Nick backwards fractionally, even as it was later shielded by Sky's air defences, as she noticed. Dani and Kylian were the only ones armed. They hadn't known or expected that the Ainsprid would have weaponry. Seeing it advancing on Dani, Daniel headed over to her, to assist her, whilst Sky continued trying to assail it from the sidelines. She was trying to work metallic manipulation to turn its axe against it, but some sort of protection it had seemed to be making that more difficult that it should have been.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 18:27

Kylian slowly raised himself to his feet again, using the wall for support before his vision unblurred. He bounced the weapon in his head, weighing it almost. He took his time, waiting until the Ainsprid was distracted by a swing of Dani's sword when he finally threw it, aiming for the Ainsprid's head. However, Pravaos stepped out of the way with an almost elegant graze, allowing the hammer to collide with the wall and forming a large crack in the cell. A strong punch winded Dani and sent her flying, and Pravaos did not hesitate, leaving his true enemy lying on the floor as he turned back to her friends.

Walking was proving difficult due to Sky's air shield but his quick speed allowed him to reach Kylian before the Bellator had reached his weapon, and with powerful kick send lying into a pool of blood. Next he turned to Daniel, the closest to him.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 22:46

Seeing one of her Guardians threatened, Sky again moved to attack the Ainsprid, ignoring any whisper of sense which would tell her that endangering herself would just make things worse for Daniel. The blow meant for him landed against her shoulder again. She tried to block it, to dull it, but only partially succeeded. Crashing into the wall, she wondered if she should try her fire again.... no, that was too dangerous. She still lacked control - she'd probably take the entire room, herself and all of her friends with it, like last time. By the time she lifted her head again, she could see that both Daniel and Nick had moved between it and her, but she didn't have time to react before its axe was slashing towards Daniel, slipping beneath his defences and bringing blood pouring out between his ribs. She didn't think. Immediately she darted to his side and began healing him without any consideration for anything else. She didn't see the next axe movement. She didn't see it crashing down on her head.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 19:05

Dani yelped, pathetically, frantically forcing herself to her feet. She saw Kylian, dazed and covered in blood, Sky's head wound and Daniel's injury and that was all it took. The stupid thought had become a plan. Dani mentally implored that Sky be capable of healing them as she collected the sword from its resting place and approached the Ainsprid. Distracted by the blood, Pravaos's reactions were just slow enough for Dani to gain the advantage and a flash of blue light appeared and by the time it had disappeared, so had Pravaos.. and Dani.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 22:33

( Surprised affraid )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 22:35

Daniel was reacting slowly, detained by the only half healed injury, and before he knew it, Sky was on the ground. Nick wasn't much better. He'd been too far away to interfere. Their first warning was the shared threat to their bonds, felt even before their eyes had registered the harm done to Sky. Both instantly raced to her side. She was clearly unconscious, her blood pounding out of the gaping wound on her head. And she couldn't ever heal herself, they knew that.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 1:45

The Ainsprid was slightly thrown off when they arrived at their destination; the first place Dani had thought of.. the place she had been calling home. Pravaos was still admiring the school surroundings when Dani lunged towards it, but a simple duck saved him. He stepped back a few paces, leaving more space in between them. Dani winced from the pain of another headache as she tried to attack again and the Ainsprid chuckled.

You're gonna leave me to die this way, aren't you? stammered Dani, trying to stop the colours from blurring as she righted herself.

Another laugh, this one more terrifying than the last. No, hissed the creature, sarcastically. I'm going to ease your suffering and let you die that noble death you saw fit.

Dani didn't reply, she didn't have the willpower to think of a witty retort or even a simple comeback, letting silence settle upon the two. She readjusted her grip on the sword in an attempt to feel more capable of winning, but it didn't help. The Ainsprid took the silence as more time to talk.

One hour and forty-nine minutes, commented the monster. Most would surrender to the pain.

Dani scoffed. Much too stubborn, weased Dani as the pain started to fade away. She didn't really feel any better as she straightened properly, she was much too aware that it wasn't far away though. Ask Greg.

The Ainsprid laughed again. Dani regretted her words - she should have thought or just been quiet. This is a creature whose soul purpose was to kill her, he'd had a whole lifetime to plan witty comments.

Your brother is dead, I can't ask him anything. And he's left you wondering if you showed him how much he meant to you, commented the Ainsprid with what Dani could only describe as a grimace. Greg believed in saving you - but so many still do.

Dani coughed, once again lunging for the Ainsprid but again a simple dodge saved it.

Friends willing to lay down their lives to save you, a brother accepting death in the hope to inspire you. But you. Too blind to see it. A boy so deeply in love with you he can fight even my power. Friends so willing to help, and friends so powerless. The girl dies whilst you try to survive, the boy wishes you would die instead; so much blood on your hands.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 17 Dec 2012 - 11:03

(Btw, I didn't know you were gonna have Dani teleporting them both out to get back to the school, so I had Sky injured cause she's the only person they wouldn't be able to save there.... now I'm kinda stuck....)

(And cute, rose cute, rose cute, rose @ that last paragraph)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 1:20

(Craap! Could another healer or something help? Cos they'd be really good hospitals in the city?)

She spluttered another cough as she tried to process his words and ignore them at the same time. In love? she asked, her voice twisted with childish curiosity. Who could be in love with her? Who could be so stupid to love a dying girl?

The Ainsprid only laughed in response to her question. There is no helping you. They try for such futile reasons.

Dani did agree with him on that one. She summoned some strength and tried to keep talking. I know right? I mean, it was like awesome of them to help, couldn't have asked for anything more. But I don't want them to help, I want them safe.

Pravaos was a little taken aback by her vocal response and the slightly chipper tone and he decided to end the conversation. Another easy leap out of danger saved him and he pranced out of the way of Dani's sword.

I have nothing but time to do this. But you.. might be a bit different. Another searing reminder of her impending death. It couldn't even be another hour.

Dani ignored her headache as she swayed on the spot, swinging the sword around and lunging again. Can't you at least fight me? she said, her voice an awkward plea. At least give me hope, a chance - let me die like I had some courage, not coughing my guts out as the poison eats away at them.

Again shocked, Pravaos almost spluttered. You expect sympathy? Emotions do not infect my race, we are pure.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 12:35

(Shock is an emotion Wink So is the hate I'm sure drives them Wink And as to the question about who'd be stupid enough to love a dying girl.... whistle In this world, there are a few...)
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 12:36

(And I was hoping you'd say there are good hospitals or healers or something there Wink )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 26 Dec 2012 - 12:41

Wayward Daughter wrote:Daniel was reacting slowly, detained by the only half healed injury, and before he knew it, Sky was on the ground. Nick wasn't much better. He'd been too far away to interfere. Their first warning was the shared threat to their bonds, felt even before their eyes had registered the harm done to Sky. Both instantly raced to her side. She was clearly unconscious, her blood pounding out of the gaping wound on her head. And she couldn't ever heal herself, they knew that.

Can anything be done for her here? Daniel asked. The nature fear and pain was mixing with his worry for Dani, making his voice sound like a plea. He turned to face Kylian. Are there any healers here, or hospitals capable of dealing with this? She can't heal herself.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 2:31

Kylian winced a little but he nodded. He paused for a few seconds to think of the closest or the best mode of transport. I believe the nearest would be the one Lewinson occupied.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 2:57

Dani wasn't even surprised by this statement but she didn't question it. It interested her thought - no emotions? It was true, she saw nothing in his aura, no emotion seemed apparent.. Trying to focus on the topic almost made her head spin and she shifted her weight from foot to foot to try and give him the air of activity.

Fight me, she implored one more time and this time did not gain a response. Of course, she didn't want one, trying to focus her powers, something that seemed impossible and seemed to have the adverse affect of increasing her pain.

Gritted teeth, she found it beginning to work, as colour shifted into his aura - impossible dark red, symbolising the most obvious emotion; anger. Suddenly her opponent was running faster than possible, charging towards her with incredible force. She rolled out of the way with what could only be considered dumb luck and the Ainsprid nearly collided with a wall. Dani managed a chuckle.

Another quick dodge and only two swipes with the sword, neither of which could be considered "close" persuaded Dani to think of a better idea. The only surrounding metal - taken from the chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Dani decided that it looked far nicer as shards flying towards Pravaos anyway. Two collided with his torso, the others missing but that seemed to have little affect except to further enrage him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 16:39