Heroes Chat

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion about Heroes NBC

2 posters

School RP Thread

Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

School RP Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: School RP Thread

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 22:05

Dani was out for cold for nearly half an hour. A few people had started moving around, one had tried to wake her but to no affect. She'd nearly been declared dead. When she heard a shout for help, her eyes shot open. She couldn't really move, everything was blurry, everything was bright but after a few moments, she smiled broadly, letting pure joy wash over her. She'd won. She'd actually won.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 22:07

She stretched out, feeling an aching sensation almost all over - she'd got rid of the poison but the bruises would stick with her for a while. It took two attempts for her to get to her feet and even when she managed it, she felt a little dizzy. Gripping the wall, she regained her balance and the whole started to make sense again, the sun calmed down a little and things stopped jumping around. She followed the voice who had shouted for help; it was only now she saw the true destruction all around her.. she had made this mess. If someone was in trouble, if someone was hurt, it was her fault. Only stumbling once, she found the cause of the cry.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Location : In the Livery Inn, at the heart of the Westside Alliance

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 22:10

(Didn't think half an hour had passed, but nm Laughing )

He continued to call out, mainly unaware of their surroundings, just shouting. He couldn't do anything else. He couldn't give up on her...... Slowly, the noise of his shouting reached the next building over, where the canteen was. Sophia was one of the first to hear him there. She didn't even think about it, she just reacted, racing outside and barely pausing to bring Nick with her too. He just hesitated enough to brush by and collect a possible helpful ability on the way.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 22:36

Dani was panting slightly when she arrived, dismayed by the sight that met her eyes. She wasn't sure what to say, the girl didn't seem to be moving.. but she couldn't be dead? Could she?.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 22:55

He barely glanced up when Dani arrived, but moments later Nick and Sophia followed, and the increased noise made him raise his head.

Is there anything we can do? Sophia asked sympathetically, seeing the girl's state and the pain in his eyes.

I don't know.... can either of you heal?

She began shaking her head, apologising, but Nick interrupted her. The ability he'd just borrowed from a boy in some of his classes was one which could heal, revive even. He explained this.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 5 Apr 2013 - 23:55

Please... try...

Nick didn't waste any more time, kneeling beside the woman's body where the boy had earlier been. He reached out to touch her when River suddenly called out for him to stop.

Wait! Don't touch her... touching her makes her worse...

Nick hesitated, but he hoped the ability would work with just proximity. He moved his hands around her, in the air above her. It was slow, but he could tell that it was working. She was recovering, slowly....
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 12:45

Very Happy

Dani thought she could see the ability taking affect, smiling tentatively.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 9 Apr 2013 - 13:35

Ever so slowly, Fia opened her eyes, then blinked in confusion. What was going on? What had happened? And who were these people? She remembered then, finding Perry injured, trying to save him. Hadn't that worked? For a second, panic filled her, until she recognised him as one of the members of the small group surrounding her.

What happened? she asked.

Perry hesitated.

You.... got hurt. I called for people to try to help you, and luckily Nick had gotten an ability which could....
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 11 Apr 2013 - 17:02

You saved me? she asked, turning to face one of the newcomers - Nick. He nodded awkwardly. Thank you, then....

He nodded again, even more uncomfortably, not knowing what to say. What could he say? It was what anyone would have done, if they could; he'd just been the one who had borrowed the ability to do it.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Tue 7 May 2013 - 18:14

Very Happy

Dani sighed a sigh of relief seeing that the girl was okay. She left the group quickly to check on other people; from what she could see, no fatalities. Others had started moving around, approaching those who were bleeding, but none of them seemed too bad. Dani was relieved, if someone had been seriously hurt..

She pulled away from the thoughts - no one was seriously hurt. She helped take a few people to the nurse's office for the healers before turning her mind back to her friends - Sky! Without further thought, she teleported away, arriving moments later in the strangely decorated cell she'd left them in. But no one was here. If that.. No, they would have moved - Sky would have needed attention, the hospital, healing palace, healthy zone, whatever dumb name had been assigned to it.

Wandering through the streets was a lot more intimidating when she didn't have her own 7ft giant to scare off the creepier looking ones and since everyone was holding weapons - even the children's, for crying out loud - it didn't help. Eventually a guard took pity on her, and Tyrma pointed her in the right direction. After slightly more wrestling with scarily tall people - the Doctor she had spoken to was juggling an incredibly pointy mace in the other hand! - she found her way to her friends.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 7 May 2013 - 22:42

(That awkward moment of thanking someone for saving your life Wink )

Shortly after Dani had left the group, Nick and Sofia made their exits too. She had the suspicion that the pair wanted to talk in private, though she wouldn't have mentioned it. She and Nick drifted away.

Once they were alone, Perry suddenly found himself feeling incredibly awkward. He had to swallow a few times before he could get himself to speak.

Why did you do it? he whispered. At first, Fia pretended ignorance. Why did you save me?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Tue 7 May 2013 - 22:45

The second Sky noticed Dani's presence, she leapt to her feet, relief flooding through her. She raced over to hug her friend.

What happened?! she asked at once, babbling. Where did you go? Why did you go? The Ainsprid - did you beat it, is it dead? Are you safe?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sun 12 May 2013 - 21:58

Wayward Daughter wrote:(That awkward moment of thanking someone for saving your life Wink )

Shortly after Dani had left the group, Nick and Sofia made their exits too. She had the suspicion that the pair wanted to talk in private, though she wouldn't have mentioned it. She and Nick drifted away.

Once they were alone, Perry suddenly found himself feeling incredibly awkward. He had to swallow a few times before he could get himself to speak.

Why did you do it? he whispered. At first, Fia pretended ignorance. Why did you save me?

You know why, she answered slowly, shrugging. You're my friend - the only one I have, here. You're the first person who's ever not just used my gift as an excuse to turn away.... I had to. Once I found you like that, I felt that I had to.

Her words were soft, but her voice was filled with emotion, and she was finding that she couldn't face him as she spoke.

There's more to it than that, he replied. When I woke, when I recovered.... you were kissing me. I know that's true, I know I didn't imagine it in some madness... why? You could have healed me just with a touch.

She was silent again for a long while, and still kept looking away.

I guess I realised something, she whispered at last, barely audible.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Mon 13 May 2013 - 22:21

Once she'd spoken those words, she seemed startled by her own admission. Perry was silent, stunned. He'd suspected, but he hadn't dared hope..... the silence stretched out as she wiped her eyes.

It doesn't change anything, she added, in that same whisper. Or it does, it changes everything.... and still doesn't change a thing.

Shaking her head, she walked away, fleeing as if she could escape her own realisation.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 20 Jun 2013 - 23:56

Wayward Daughter wrote:The second Sky noticed Dani's presence, she leapt to her feet, relief flooding through her. She raced over to hug her friend.

What happened?! she asked at once, babbling. Where did you go? Why did you go? The Ainsprid - did you beat it, is it dead? Are you safe?

Dani smiled broadly and hugged her friend back, relieved to find her okay. She stepped backwards and took a deep breathe, nodding slowly. I won. Even though she had known for nearly an hour now, it still felt wrong saying it. She was safe, she had won. You're okay, you're all okay? she checked. Sky wouldn't be smiling if they weren't, would she? It was all going to be okay.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 0:00

( :nod:She'd be really broken up if she lost either Guardian)

Sky nodded, smiling hugely. She was now realising that she'd feared that Dani wouldn't succeed. That when they'd return to the school, they'd learn that it was too late.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 0:35

Dani's smile faltered for a second when she allowed herself a pause. She was in the same hospital she had been in when Greg died. I need to.. she fumbled to find her words. I need to see everyone else. It was a lame excuse but she left the room hurriedly, hoping Sky wouldn't follow - a part of her hoped she would as well.

Dani frantically found the first nurse she could and asked where the morgue was. I need to - I need to see my brother, she insisted. Please. He should, he should still be here.

The nurse didn't protest too much and led her down several corridors until they reached a frozen room - quite literally, the walls were frozen solid, almost made of ice. The nurse spoke to the woman working there but Dani was transfixed by the body lying not ten feet away from her.

The colour was gone from his skin, his eyes were closed, his stab wound was now a dark pink colour. She wanted to pretend he was asleep but it was too obvious, to apparent. He was dead. He was dead and it was all for her. She tried to hide the tears that began to fall thick and fast from her eyes but she didn't succeed. Deep breathes as she tried to prevent herself from sobbing, from dropping to the ground, curling up in a ball and pretending none of it had ever happened.

She felt a hand on her shoulder that seemed to drag her back to reality temporarily. She turned around to tell the nurse that she was fine and he could go back to work but to her surprise it was Lilly standing in front of her. The two embraced slowly, but neither spoke. She was here that was all that important, they were both here, they were both alive, they were all okay. Feeling brave, Dani took one more glance at the body but she buried her face back into Lilly's shoulder afterwards, it was too much. 

Lightly and slowly, Lilly took her by the hand and led her from the room, the two finding a bench not far from the doorway.
    Dani, Dani, called Lilly in a low voice. Dani had her head buried in her hands and she didn't reply.

Dani! called Lilly, more sharply. It's Greg.

Dani just nodded, even though she had no idea what her friend was trying to say.

Dani! she said, pulling at Dani's wrists so that she had no choice but to look her in the eye.[/i] It's Greg, okay? Are you listening to me? It's Greg! He's like you.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 0:45

An idea flickered into Dani's eyes and she was on her feet and through the doorway of the morgue before Lilly even registered the movement. By the time she entered the room as well, she saw her friend's simple actions.

Dani stood by an open metal drawer, she lifted the knife with her right hand, stretching out her left arm and in one swift movement, she sliced across the vein. Blood dripped from her wrist as Dani watched it imploringly. She dropped the knife, forgetting it the instant she had used it.

Dani was transfixed by the bleeding wrist, watching it, begging mentally. Lilly panicked, she rushed forwards to her friend, offering comfort, shaking her, trying to get to react, to anything but stare at the blood pouring from her wrist..

And then it happened. The gash became a cut, the cut became a scab, the scab became skin.. it all happened in mere seconds, quick enough that one would have missed it. But no one missed Dani's grin, seeming to cover her entire face. She laughed, one single chuckle and then more, actual laughter, pure joy swept through the room. 
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 0:47

Lilly continued to beg and plead with her friend for an explanation, for an answer. Dani finally reacted. She turned to face her friend and through her smile, she addressed Lilly in a calm voice that did not match the gleeful expression.

He's alive. I'm alive and he's alive. We're alive.

What? Dani, I think you need to see a doctor, okay..

He's alive! repeated Dani, more forcefully now. Greg's alive.

How do you know? asked Lilly. Impossible as it seemed, she smiled as well.

My power is limited, I can only heal, I am only immortal when a member of my family is alive. Greg is alive, Lilly. Greg's alive. He's reincarnated.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 10:08

( Laughing What a risky way to check it. Or is it only potentially lethal wounds which heal?)
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 21:16

(It's immortality, so I figured there had to be a life threat or it wouldn't work yeah Smile)

Dani failed to think too much for the following few hours, she went to see Daniel and Nick, seeing how they were and making sure they were okay. Killian came to find her after hearing of her return and complained about being left out of the fight. She rolled her eyes and laughed and smiled and joked and just.. felt happy, light, optimistic. Greg was alive, they were all alive..

It was quite late that night that Dani finally recalled something the Ainsprid had said.. "So in love with you". Someone was in love with her! Who? was the obvious question. Unable to think logically, she decided to take a more practical approach - who would she want to be in love with her?
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 21:35

( Laughing cute, rose )
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Wed 26 Jun 2013 - 16:59

Sky had sensed Dani's desire to be alone for a minute, so she hadn't followed. Instead, she searched for the others, wanting to share the good news of her return. She couldn't find Kylian - she guessed maybe that he was visiting his family, since he was back in his home city - nor Lily nor Mark. She found her Guardians though. She had to force herself to resist the temptation to say something about the relief practically steaming off Daniel.
    Mrs P Sylar
    Mrs P Sylar
    Man of Iron
    Man of Iron

Post by Mrs P Sylar Thu 18 Jul 2013 - 12:16

Dani ruled out the girls - Sky was with Nick and Lily with Mark besides, which meant ruling those two out as well.. So Kylian or Daniel. Or maybe Greg, but that would have been on so many levels. The excitement kept her bubbly and she wandered around - Lily and Mark were in the lodge Kylian had arranged for them, but Dani felt like a third wheel hanging around with them. Sky was right, Kylian had gone to visit his aunt and uncle which left only Sky, Daniel and Nick for company. It only took a few minutes to root them.
    Wayward Daughter
    Wayward Daughter
    Queen Of Angst
    Queen Of Angst

Post by Wayward Daughter Thu 18 Jul 2013 - 13:02

(Is she ruling out the girls because the Ainsprid mentioned he was a boy/man, or because she just doesn't think any of them would be gay/bi? Laughing )

Sky glanced up, smiling, as Dani entered. She'd sensed her presence at the door. She was getting better at using that power, or realising when it activated anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 14:41